Re: Gas Mileage and using premium gas

To: James Gruber <thistle_3619@yahoo.com> information
Subject: Re: Gas Mileage and using premium gas
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 10:10:22 -0400
Cc: Spridgets Digest <spridgets-digest@autox.team.net>
Just to add to the discussion. My '03 Dodge Dakota gets better
mileage on the mid grade than the "regular". About 2 - 3 MPG better
in fact. I never ran the Premium gas so I have no idea the effect of
that.

Now my driving habits will change since I live 2.5 miles from the
train station and not 25 miles from the train station. So I am unsure
of the result the short drive will have on the MPG.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I
accept that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much
does what I expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop, FORTUNE, Monday, June 25, 2001

believed to be clean.