RE: Bike Speed

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Bike Speed
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 12:35:57 -0700
Kirk,

Oops...  no, I did not go 60 mph on a bicycle, or even 54 mph as you did...
that was 60 kph I did, downhill, and that was definitely fast enough for me.
I thought the top speed downhill for a bike racer would be around 90 kph, or
56 mph -  If they do go up to 70 mph, I do not wish to try to follow them.

Even though I held for a brief time a road racing competition license, I am
not that much of a speed fiend, really... the fastest I ever went in my
racing Bugeye was probably no more than  90 mph, and  110 mph in my SCCA
RX7.

That being said,  there  one person on this list who belongs to the 200 mph
club, right?    8-)

JLC