RE: Was Rob's O$hit pictures, Now O$hit West

To: "'KGB'" <kgb@frontiernet.net>
Subject: RE: Was Rob's O$hit pictures, Now O$hit West
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 15:07:06 -0700
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Yep, always something to do in Elko, like going to the dairy queen on Idaho
St. and watch the traffic light change.
                Crash

:  I think it is a great idea.  I can work on Kate's car until I
> get frustrated or until I feel like there is nothing for me to do and
> then I can go gamble or be a kid at Disneyland.

I used to be a pretty fair wrench myself, but now I have severe arthritis in
my fingers and have trouble gripping things.  Disneyland would be a pretty
fair stroll from the NE corner of Nevada, however.  We do have a world class
museum, and the Cowboy Poetry Gathering is always held the last week of
January.  It draws participants from all over the world. There is always
something to do in Elko.

Kate