OSh*T Midwest

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: OSh*T Midwest
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 17:17:12 -0500
OK, Let's meet in the middle.

We'd like to have our annual SOS (Save our Spridgets) meeting again this
year on the Fri. & Sat after Thanksgiving at the Dream Farm. the new
international headquarters for Team Thicko International. OSH*T  has been
our inspiration for these events over the years, and once again, we hope to
broadcast it live, interactively via the web.

We have lots of room (duh), and hope to tackle 2 or 3 projects during the
course of the 2 days. Anyone need patch panels or floors welded in? Engine
put together? You name it, we'll tackle it.

The Dream Farm is an hour north of Milwaukee.

http://www.thicko.com/dfair.htm

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com