HANS device - no LBC

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: HANS device - no LBC
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 19:41:11 -0700 (PDT)
After much urging from my wife the lovely Lynette, I
bit the bullet and got a HANS device this weekend at
Grattan.  The testing and real world results are
indisputable.  The local HANS people came to the track
free of additional charge, fit the unit, drilled my
helmet, and did a safety evaluation of the car.  I'm
very glad I didn't order one over the internet!!!
Anyway, while getting fitted I thought it felt pretty
torturous, but I got a lot of seat time with it this
weekend, and found it unobtrusive and downright
comfortable.  Lynette is happy, so am I.  I saw a lot
of others checking them this weekend, and I know
Donato and others bought...just wanted to share my
experience.

Ron Soave
"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded." - Y. Berra

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs