Re: WAS: gas station NOW: streetcars

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov information
Subject: Re: WAS: gas station NOW: streetcars
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 13:31:04 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
No I do not take a trolley, I can take one from 30th st station to
work, but I either walk on good days or just switch trains. The
trolley still runs on the "Green Line" but part of it is in tunnels
under Center City.

Yea there was a huge bad reaction on that decision.

Larry

--

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I accept
that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much does
what I
expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop
FORTUNE.com