Re: Somebody stop me

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Somebody stop me
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:07:11 -0400 reply-type=original
As Cap'n Bob said............either you are in love with it (and driving it)
or you're not.

Or maybe you're like me.  Not driving it enough, but still not interested in
selling it.  The solution is the one Flounder has found.  Buy a barn to
store all the toys.  I'm looking for one as my garage is full and I have to
pay to store some of my toys elsewhere.  Can't have too many toys.  If you
sell it you'll regret it.  :-)

Rick