Re: Somebody stop me

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Somebody stop me
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 12:33:18 -0500
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 11:07:11 -0400

From "Rick Fisk" <refisk at chartermi.net>

As Cap'n Bob said............either you are in love with it (and driving it)
or you're not.

Or maybe you're like me.  Not driving it enough, but still not interested in
selling it.  The solution is the one Flounder has found.  Buy a barn to
store all the toys.  I'm looking for one as my garage is full and I have to
pay to store some of my toys elsewhere.  Can't have too many toys.  If you
sell it you'll regret it.  :-)

Rick

Even barns get full.....then you have to get toys that are more narrow, but
equally temperamental, and roll them into the nooks and crannies.  All of a
sudden, the Spridget become the "winter toy" for bombing around the byways!

JohnD

If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of
fighting a foreign enemy.  -President James Madison