Re: Portland ABFM & BLMs

To: "PETER SHULL" <pdx.pete@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: Portland ABFM & BLMs
Date: Sun, 4 Sep 2005 21:42:52 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello PETER,

       the ABFM just seems to get better huh?... and yes, i scored at
       the swap meet too... picked up the hose that goes from the cowl
       to the heater/fan, $5, a complete headlight bucket WITH the
       headlight for $10, and a nice set of rear springs for $15. .
       been looking for that bucket for 3 years now. SCORE!!! "the red
       thing" ran great all weekend long, from Kelso and back three
       times, .. then, ... i went grocery shopping.. when i came out
       from the store there was a BIG puddle of coolant under the
       car!!! figured i could make it home if i watched the temp gauge
       real close, and i did... but i've blown a heater hose! it COULD
       have happened friday night, and ruined my weekend, but no, it
       waited till i was back safely in my hometown, and sits awaiting
       a shipment from VB of a kevlar heater hose. .. it was MY best
       ABFM-PDX yet. .. !

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com