Re[4]: Portland ABFM & BLMs

To: GUY DAY <grday@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re[4]: Portland ABFM & BLMs
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 08:29:09 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hello GUY,

       i usually do, but the break this time wouldn't be fixed by
       that.. it at the point where the heater hose extension goes
       into the main down pipe... .. but yes.. i do carry emergency
       supplies and tools... i SHOULD get that fan belt tho, you're
       right!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias@pacifier.com