1275 dipstick length

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 1275 dipstick length
Date: Mon, 5 Sep 2005 13:26:41 -0400
OK here's the question really this isn't a joke.  I need for someone with a
1275 to measure their dipstick from the stop to the tip.

I disconnected the PCV valve and now have the cannister hose running directly
to the air filter.  Since I did this I have an oil leak some of which is
coming from the dipstick tube.  To make a long story short I'm not sure
whether I've got too much or too little oil in it.  No time to change it today
to be sure how much is in it.

Oil pressure was high on a drive this morning too.  Usually I have around 60
indicated today it was 70+.

Thanks everyone.  Let  the jokes begin!
Phil Nase
http://home.comcast.net/~philnasecpa