She's back on the road again!!!!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: She's back on the road again!!!!
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 18:28:24 -0400
Hey everyone.

Now that I got this list thing working again, I wanted to tell you all
that my 74 Midget is now back on the road!!!

With a heap load of help from my Dad and the O.S.H.I.T. crew, my 74 RWA
"now turned Bugeye", is cruising the back country roads of Pennsylvania
again.  (We put a bugeye bonnet on it, and shaved the big bumpers)

Wow, I missed my car.  It has been sitting for about a year and a half,
and as most of you know, the O.S.H.I.T. crew showed up for my 31st
birthday to get it running.

This car still won't miss a beat.  Not to jinx myself, but it started
right up on the O.S.H.I.T. day, and when all was done, it could have
been driven away.  I am still babying it for a bit, but I have broken
it loose once or twice. (Big GRIN!!!)

Anyway, thanks again to all who helped.  I have my little piece of LBC
insanity again.

-Rob Valentine
74...umm....bugeye spridget