More on My Newest Heap!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: More on My Newest Heap!
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 21:14:36 -0400
I started going through the boxes of sprit that came with "Goner" today. You
know what sprit is - the spridget $hit that we collect and keep even though we
will never use it! Well I found the treasure trove... Not a king's ransom but a
couple of very pleasant surprises. The best is a brand spanking new, in the box
Crane XR-700 optically fired ignition system. New Crane coil to match too!
There is also (NEW) a dizzy cap, Bosch wires, points, condenser, rotor, spark
plugs, seat belt, wiper arm, and misc small parts, oil filters, etc.

I also found a box of spares from what I assume was a 74 because there are two
rear bumperettes with the big titty rubbers. Not a great find but useful.

All in all I am happy with Goner!

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1972 Midget - "Goner"