Roll Bars, Seats, and belts

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Roll Bars, Seats, and belts
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 12:11:18 -0700
Auth-sender: cbking@alum.rpi.edu
Given my recent inverted excursion, I want to add a roll bar to the
Midget. Does anyone have recommendations on manufacturers/suppliers?
Moss lists a roll bar, but it states application for '61-'69.

At the same time I'd llike to know if any of you have used
aftermarket/reace seats in your spridgets - what are the pros and cons
of these vs. the stock seats?  In my case, the stick seats need new
rubber straps, and probably a total rebuild, so I'm looking for the best
option for my money.

Thanks guys!

-=Chris