And Another Goner is Mine!!!

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: And Another Goner is Mine!!!
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 20:24:31 -0400
I am suffering from temporary insanity. I looked at another garage full of
parts last night. I was smart about it though... I took my wife with me. That
way she could see for herself what a great deal it was! LOL. It also gave me a
definate out if I wasn't interested. The car is a 75. One stripped tub, three
doors, two top frames, two drivetrains (one apart with many new parts), a
hardtop, several extra rostyles, three seats, two dashes, and box after box of
stuff.

A really neat item too is there are 3 BRAND NEW, NEVER BEEN MOUNTED, still have
the tags on them Michelin ZXZ tires in 145 x 13!!! A rare find if I do say so
myself...

Hoping to drag it home next Friday. My son and I are planning to make an
autocrosser out of it with a 1275 and ribcase since I have a few of them laying
around.

I have the Limey disease bad still.
Kent
1960 Bugeye
1972 Midget - Goner
1975 Midget - some day faster than the ordinary RB!