Re: Solstice and new car shopping,

To: Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com>
Subject: Re: Solstice and new car shopping,
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2005 10:19:16 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
--- Bill L <pythias@pacifier.com> wrote:
>        Parts cost (of german cars in general!)

For 4 yrs / 50K miles, all maintenance is free,
everything except tires are covered.  The dealer also
has free car wash and detailing every Saturday.  We
also decided we'd get the extended warranty, primarily
because I'd guess the high-tech gearbox is a $15,000
item if it goes.  I have some experience with BMW and
Mercedes ownership (not to mention Lotu$), they are a
different breed than the "free" ownership of the
Toyotas the wife usually favors. But if you want to
play, you got to pay!

Ron Soave
"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded." - Y. Berra

Yahoo! for Good
Watch the Hurricane Katrina Shelter From The Storm concert
http://advision.webevents.yahoo.com/shelter