Re: San Diego British Car Day

Subject: Re: San Diego British Car Day
Date: Sun, 02 Oct 2005 22:44:47 -0500
Cc: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Awesome pics Bob!  Glad you took your "Bugeye".  It was 78 here today in
Wisconsin so Terri and I took a little tour.  We're going to have to
trailer it out for a visit someday.  If we were younger and I didn't
want to wear out the car I would contemplate driving it out.  I need
another just for road trips!  Hey...honey....??  hmmmm, have to work my
magic.
Thanks for the pics,
Dave
59 :{)