Re: San Diego British Car Day

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: San Diego British Car Day
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 17:39:07 -0500
I just got back home to Wisconsin.  The San Diego show was most impressive!
Many, many beautiful cars!

I got to meet Bob Kitterer and Jim Rogers -- nice folks.  A big thanks to
Jacques La Clainche for the "spirited" ride in the Lotus 7 through the
twisties in the hills.  It's a lot more hairy in the passenger seat.  Now I
know why my wife yells at me to "knock it off".

Someday, I hope to make that show again.

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."