cheap vehicle shipping... j95LxSwh022087

To: Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>, miatapower@miatapower.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: cheap vehicle shipping... j95LxSwh022087
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 16:57:25 -0500
I will be leaving from the great state of wisconsin, (south eastern),
within the next few weeks to go pick up a vehicle in North Carolina.
I will be travelling with an enclosed trailer to Currituck, NC.

Heading through Wisconsin,Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Pennsylvania,
Maryland, Virginia and North Carolina.  I would be able to make some
small side excursions to help out anyone who has to ship anything that
is too much of a pain to use the normal methods.  Like i said, ill
have a full cars worth of space heading down, coming back
substantially less, but things like hoods, motors, trannys, etc, i
should be able to make room for.  Let me know if we can help each
other out.

Planning this trip the weekend of the 15th, but that is not final.  I
will likely make a round trip in around 30-35 hours.

Blake.
262.880.4570

--
http://beatracing.com