Fan Belt

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fan Belt
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 19:12:47 -0400 information
Any one know the size of a 78 Midget fan belt off the top of their
heads??

I sorta like umm accidentally, left the lights on this morning and
then got a jump and on the way home the belt kinda like sorta snapped
and flew who knows where.  Fortunately I was only a half mile from
home and kinda like coasted in.

Larry
With a sheepish grin

--