Re: Fan Belt

To: "KGB" <kgb@frontiernet.net> information
Subject: Re: Fan Belt
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 00:07:47 -0400
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Many moons ago, I used a shoestring to drive over 100 miles. Just
depends on what you got at the time. And I hope she ain't wearing
them at the time ;-)

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.

believed to be clean.