NPR today (X content)

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: NPR today (X content)
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 21:15:17 -0700 (PDT)
Perfect timing today.  I was in the garage staring at
my race car while drinking coffee and sneaking a
Marlboro in what sometimes yields the illusion of
activity in my garage, and just as Miles Davis' Round
About Midnight finished on the garage boombox, I
flipped on NPR.  Exene, John Doe, and DJ, formerly of
X, were on a segment about The Knitters (list content:
Billy Zoom has produced them).  Talked a bit about the
old days, sounded like really great, grounded people.
Exene and John did an imprompyu duet that was
fantastic.  Probably will be repeated tomorrow, check
your local listings...

Ron Soave
"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded." - Y. Berra

Yahoo! Music Unlimited
http://music.yahoo.com/unlimited/