Re: gas cap

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: gas cap
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 01:37:13 -0400
Cc: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Spridget List (spridget list)" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Lots of early cars and trucks use the same one. 46 Dodge truck and 49
Ford for sure. The generic chrome cap with the slight dome shape and the
knurled edge is no longer available unless you buy the new, lawyer
approved ones with the flat center and "Warning you might die or worse"
decal. I got one at Schlepboys and put a Dodge logo off of a keyfob onto
the flat part . Looks OK for a street rod.

Dave and Bobbie ( Drying ALL our clothes and shoes after PennsylRAINia's
best efforts at Hershey AACA show Friday and today.)