Re: Clutch bleeding worked well

To: pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net, macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
Subject: Re: Clutch bleeding worked well
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 21:18:34 GMT j9DLIQFp022760
Cc: gottstein@gmail.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
I know what Dr. Larry meant, Paul.

We all know what he meant. And while
I love Larry like a brother......let's get
our priorites right. As in.....right now.....

...Phred and I are in the midst of having our normal late afternoon chocolate
Haagen-Dazs ice cream break.

So if you ALL don't effing mind....
....can we please just let Cap'n Bob be the
imperfect soul he is, so that he (in the good company of Phred the Phearless
cat) can enjoy his ice cream break in relative peace and quiet.....as in
un-encumbured
by BS........PULEEEEZE!!! :)

BTW......
I'm having mine over a slice of famous Entenmanns All Butter Loaf Cake. Which
is as God intended and as it obvioulsy should be. For those of you interested,
Phred takes his straight, though melted.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog