Clutch bleeding worked well

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Clutch bleeding worked well
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 00:29:57 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I forgot to update you on the problem I was having with my clutch. I got the
Gunson Eezi-bleed and it was worth every penny of the $40 I spent. It's SO
much better than the two person method described in the Haynes manual. I
actually had to bleed the clutch twice, because the first time, I didn't
pump the clutch pedal while I was bleeding the system, but now the clutch is
working fine. I also topped off the gear oil in the transmission which
seemed to help a little (yes, I used the recommended gear oil, not motor
oil, thanks to Graziano).
 Thank goodness the problem wasn't the thrust washer, knock on wood (or as
the Brits say, touch wood).
 Thanks for the recommendation of the Eezi-bleed.
 John