Re: Still Won't Start

Subject: Re: Still Won't Start
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 09:00:16 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Woohoo!  It runs!

Now I just have to find my carb book and adjust the carbs, bleed the
clutch and brakes, finish the new wiring harness at the taillights, put
the dashboard back, put the interior back together, put the steering
wheel back, but the "bonnet" back on, and I can drive it!

At the rate I'm going, I'm sure to be driving sometime this century.

Chas Douglass