Fwd: October 22 - "Make a Difference Day" at Meadowdale Raceway

To: "WCMC (E-mail)" <wcmc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Fwd: October 22 - "Make a Difference Day" at Meadowdale Raceway
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 18:23:33 -0500
Cc: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net, "SPM@autoX" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey all I thought this was an interesting plea. Not beeing from Chicagoland,
but loving racing, and our racing heritage, I wanted to pass it on.
 poor Dave Lieb.. I forwarded to you PLUS the wcmc group, spridgets, and
team thicko. thinking you may want to forward to Chicago Mg,, maybe its
already been there, since im no longer a member.
 If anyone pokes around, you will find "other Ghost race tracks" as well.
 I find it fascinating. Ted and I "may" be there..