exhaust bracket

To: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: exhaust bracket
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:06:57 -0400
Can anyone tell me if I've done this bracket properly?  The clip that holds
the cable doesn't look right to me, as it puts a bend in the cable.

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Intake026.jpg

http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp/Intake027.jpg

TIA!

If you go to http://www3.sympatico.ca/robertduquette/temp , you can peruse
other photos ( 022 to 025 ) of the car install with the change from the
Cooper S Mini intake to the Maniflow.  Not too exciting.  I have to tidy up
a bit before I'm done.  I finally got to see what the proper heat shields
for the carbs look like by going to the Minimania site.  It's fall now, so I
can't really tell if the overheating ( stumbling away from a stoplight ) is
cured.

Robert Duquette

1970 Alta Vista Drive

Ottawa ON  K1H 7K8