CDs

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: CDs
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 07:32:06 -0500
Not having seen the CDs that everyone has been raving about, I cannot
comment on them, but ..... I got a couple from a man who sells CDs on
eBay for $10 including shipping. Since it was Peter C who first
mentioned them, and since he also sells them, i must apologise if I'm
stepping on your toes, Peter.  Perhaps you could tell us in what ways
they differ. These are copies of the original manuals (at least they
are cleaner than the manuals that we have), and they also have a
section on carbs.  These also come in Adobe format, and are easy
enough to search. I only have an email address for him, but I'd be
happy to send it to anyone who might want it.  I don't have any
interest, other than that we have found them useful.

Elizabeth

Fisher or Elizabeth Jones
Comfort, TX

"A Gentleman does not motor about after dark."  Joseph Lucas, 1923