Nice Full Colour Article on Joe Curto in This

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Nice Full Colour Article on Joe Curto in This
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 18:47:50 EDT
Nice Full Colour Article on Joe Curto in this weeks Sports and Exotic car
magazine - a fairly new publication from Hemmings Motor News.  Very cool
article.
 I picked the magazine up at my local supermarket.  If you cannot source one
via your local supermarket - no doubt a big bookstore like Barnes and Noble
should have them.

Kirk
59 1275 Bugeye

PS

My HS-2's began to have some issues as the front carb's float began to allow
fuel to spew out the drain hole.  I took the unit apart and just like me I
lost the valve mechanism on the garage floor - never to be found.  The throttle
shafts probably could stand to be replaced, etc  so I ordered a rebuild kit
from Moss - now wondering if I should have sent the carbs off to Joe.  Does
anyone have an offhand idea what he charges to rebuild HS-2's?   Should I shoot
the
carbs to Joe or use the 135 dollars worth of rebuild stuff that I bought from
Moss?   (I can always return the stuff to Moss if I decide to mail the carbs
off to College Point New York).

Any thoughts?  I also talked to the good doctor on email and he does have 40
DOCE Weber sidedrafts for a little more money than the 45's he shows on eBay,
very helpful guy!   I recently bought a gear redux starter from him that is
working very well.  I am a bit tentative about what it will take to get the
Weber running correctly and if my mechanic here in town is enough well versed
in
Webers to pull me out of a hot spot should I need him.