Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, "Spridget List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 14:40:03 -0500 with any abuse report
> ... It came out of the blue and was over in a heartbeat and though I was
not following
> her closely (I don't follow "closely" when
> I've a choice, anyway), the guy behind me
> was. And he was gonna get me for sure....
> unless I moved "sideways". As it was, he
> got her instead.

And it was all your fault because you did not touch your brakes before
getting the heck out of the way ;-)
I hit the back of a semi that way once. The guy in front of me sped up to
fit into a gap in the right lane traffic and darted right just in time to
reveal a semi stopped in the left lane waiting for a chance to make his turn
into a business (NOT an intersection). It was dark and the trailer had no
lights higher than the bumper, so he was invisible right up until the car
darted over. I lost a lot of speed in a hurry, but there was nowhere for me
to go but into the back of the trailer. Ouch.
David Lieb