Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress

Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 18:05:51 -0500
Cc: "spridgets team.net Group at" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ahh.. the liberal laws of CA.  In LA  (Not L.A.) the last person who
could have avoided the accident is at fault.  If I run in front of
you and slam on my brakes then it is defacto (?) that you were
following too close or not paying attention.  The trick of course is
stopping in front of a "wealthy person".  Stopping in front of a
beater is likely just a waste of body work..  oh yeah.. a weatlhy
person in a smaller car is good too...

Lester

.. but the malpractice insurance is cheap...