Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... SOS '05 progress
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 08:33:41 -0500
Cc: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, Spridget List <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Cap'n Bob wrote:
<snips>

> Scared the bejesus outta me.

We can only hope....

I've had roughly the same experience on a motorcycle. Had to
have the little round holes in the seat fixed....

The ones that really scare me are them that follow *really* close
behind the motorcycle. You have any idea how quick I can stop
one of those things? About half the stopping distance of a cage!
Cheers!!
Jim - he of the still inert Midget in Dodge City
--
1964 R60/2 BMW
1968 MG Midget