Re: SOS accommodations and more details

To: KGB <kgb@frontiernet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOS accommodations and more details
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 19:29:12 GMT j9OJUql9029406
The spirit of Stamford looks good stuffed
or unstuffed, any place, any time.....as he
is a handsome, attractive, sexy guy despite
the fact he's about as wide as a zipper when viewed in profile (which makes
certain parts "stand out", thus making
him even more attractive to certain others,
obviously:).

But the little man has been on the road for
30 years professionally speaking and is
strictly "local" in nature at this point in time by choice, for he is enjoying
a well-earned rest and decent home life for a change. :)

I ain't goin' nowhere and most certainly
not by airline with our current bogus
"security" (among other reasons)considering passenger safety/security
is so obviously of secondary importance
as our screwed up society puts bad-guy minority "culprit's rights" before
good-guy majority "victims rights".

For God's sake, my idiot government
thinks "cheap labor" is more important than reasonably securing the country's
borders in these days of WMD combined
with Muslim Xtremist Global Terrorism
and they're gonna protect me on an airplane....yeah, rriight.

Besides....I'm further bonding with my cat considering I'm retired and home
every night now.

It should go without saying that this process cannot (and should not) be
interrupted for ANY reason. This is
a screwed up world we live in today....
fortunately I function well under circumstances of duress & confusion,
and can keep my priorities straight. <BFG>

Roger, wilco, over & out...
that is all.....DISMISSED

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog