Re: SOS accommodations and more details

To: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>
Subject: Re: SOS accommodations and more details
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:00:05 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> I ain't goin' nowhere

Yeah, he can't even make it to kevin's Pennsy rally.
If HIS Sprite was 1/4 the car he says it is, he should have no problem
traversing our interstate highway system.
I-95 is a fine road, I have been on it thru NY city in a Sprite more
than a few times. GW bridge, Tappan-Zee, Whitestone, Lincoln tunnel,
they are just roads and a Sprite in a tunnel sure does sound cool!
I have driven from Stowe, VT to Daytona Beach, and the DC area a whole
lot of times. Out to Wisconsin twice in a Sprite.
What's the problem?
Traffic? Loud horn.
Big Trucks? CB radio.
No balls? Can't help ya.