WAS: SOS accommodations NOW: Scaredy-cat

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: WAS: SOS accommodations NOW: Scaredy-cat
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 09:02:49 -0500
Having grown up down the street from Cap'n Cat, I can tell you that there
are some nice two lane roads heading north out of Stamford, winding up to
the Bear Mountain Bridge, from which crossing even an old retired guy could
locate the secondary roads through the Catskills and Poconos to get to
Kevin's.

I thin he's a scaredy-cat.  (Which makes sex with cats a bit less upsetting)
;-)

JohnD

------------------------------

Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 21:00:05 -0400

From Frank Clarici <spritenut at exit109.com>

Subject: Re: SOS accommodations and more details

Robert E. Shlafer wrote:

> I ain't goin' nowhere

Yeah, he can't even make it to kevin's Pennsy rally.

If HIS Sprite was 1/4 the car he says it is, he should have no problem

traversing our interstate highway system.

I-95 is a fine road, I have been on it thru NY city in a Sprite more

than a few times. GW bridge, Tappan-Zee, Whitestone, Lincoln tunnel,

they are just roads and a Sprite in a tunnel sure does sound cool!

I have driven from Stowe, VT to Daytona Beach, and the DC area a whole

lot of times. Out to Wisconsin twice in a Sprite.

What's the problem?

Traffic? Loud horn.

Big Trucks? CB radio.

No balls? Can't help ya.