Re: WAS: SOS accommodations NOW: Scaredy-cat

To: John.Deikis@med.va.gov, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: WAS: SOS accommodations NOW: Scaredy-cat
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 18:06:27 GMT j9PI8Kvb001482
Yes, John.....

the fact you are the subject of CUAD
notwithstanding, you are (as usual) correctomundorino, JD.

Matter of fact, Frank C. recommended the "back door" North, West, than South
routing to me last year. Despite his prior "no balls" rant, I happen to know
(though he won't admit it obviously) he
hates RT95 with a passion exceeding even my own. I remember when he went up to
JF's to pick up a car a couple of years ago.....
(bitch, bitch, bitch!!:):)

Of course for me, the Western edge of my
world is the Hudson River. However, if I do
ever again decide to leave home and hearth (I have good friends and a nice
social life here in Stamford, so it would
take nothing short of a prybar) the "back
door" would certainly be THE way.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog

sure.