RE: Panties?

To: "'Greg Hahs'" <isettadude@yahoo.com>
Subject: RE: Panties?
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 16:39:10 -0500
Cc: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Greg,

Seems to me like you're always in a pissing match with someone... for
whatever reason that is. Not sure why you think my "panty" remark was
directed at you, as it was as much directed at your detractors as you. But
you do seem to be the polar center of controversy often.

The Spridget mail list (spridgets@autox.team.net... my favorite) can get
contentious, and sometimes the fun is at the expense of an individual... but
in reality the camaraderie in unparalleled. It's a group of folks that would
do anything for someone in need... whether it be personally, professionally,
or in an automotive instance.

That vibe is not present, in any degree on this list. It's just a pissing
match, almost every day.

WST