Re: Bugeye sliding windows

To: Spridgets <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Bugeye sliding windows
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 17:13:51 -0700
On Oct 26, 2005, at 6:44 AM, Rick Fisk wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Engfehr, John (J.D.)"
> <jengfehr@ford.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, October 26, 2005 9:24 AM
> Subject: Bugeye sliding windows
>

>> Does anyone know if the sliding windows for sidecurtains,
>> available from
>> Victoria Brits, will fit Bugeye window frames? I called and they said
>> they were for Midgets only. What might be different?

John,

Welcome to the list.  You can easily replace the sliding side curtain
material yourself.  I have given several classes to our local club
and have the instructions if you would like them.  Also someone on
the list may have them on their web site.  If the old plexy is still
in place then when removing it you should use some caution.  I would
recommend wearing eye protection and gloves incase it shatters and
sends pieces of material flying everywhere.

Been loony for a very long time.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Sprite Mk III (Trevor, in boxes)