Re: Bugeye sliding windows

Subject: Re: Bugeye sliding windows
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 09:44:53 -0400 reply-type=original
John,

Welcome to the list.  Vicky Brit has salespeople whose total knowledge of
Spridgets is limited to the words in their catalogs.  The Sprites and
Midgets that use sidescreens are identical except for the trim items.  Parts
that one will fit the other.  And those sidescreens are the same as those
used on Bugeyes.

Rick
(only slightly loony  :-{) )