Re: Re Fuel stabilizer

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re Fuel stabilizer
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:20:51 -0700 (PDT)
--- b-evans@earthlink.net wrote:
> ruining it for us Native Sons and Daughters, do you
> want even more
> people discovering our secret and coming out here.

I dunno, I spent the week in Yorba Linda, where the
people seem to think it isn't crowded.  You guys
should really get out and see how the rest of the
country lives!

As training wheels for my future position at work,
I'll be spending 40 - 50% of my time in Yorba Linda
from January through March.  Being away from the
family will suck big time, but I AM looking forward to
spending 1/2 my winter there, I must say.

Ron Soave
"Nobody goes there anymore, it's too crowded." - Y. Berra