Rock solid all the way, Baby!!!

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rock solid all the way, Baby!!!
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:24:28 -0600
Stand back everybody, I have a Sprite that actually runs! And moves! And
stops! And doesn't leak too much!
Went through retorque before and after running it, I see no evidence of a leak
at the gasket anymore. Does leak at the block drain tap and at the heater shut
off it leaks around the spindle the handle attaches to. Small leak at the
t-stat cover, I don't know if I sealed the studs for that or not, can take
care of all of this at once. Retorqued after running it up to operating temp.
Had a miss at idle, #2 and #3 plugs were misfiring, we were worried about a
compression leak between these 2 cyl's, did a pressure test nice and even
150psi all 4 holes. Ign wires are most suspect, going to replace all incl cap
and rotor tomorrow.
But I actually drove it, what fun! Hey, how do you guys keep from falling out
in left turns? Oh, there's supposed to be doors? OK.

Dan