Re: Team Name

To: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Team Name
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 22:04:34 EST
In a message dated 11/2/2005 4:14:14 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,
ladaniels@sbcglobal.net writes:

Deck us  all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's  freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't  we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly  don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola   Hullabaloo!

****************************

OK, Bob, what the heck  is all of this?

I haven't seen much of Ed on the list lately.  Is  he down there visiting you
and are the two of you hitting the  bottle?  ;-))

That's Pogo's Christmas Carol, from the comic strip.  Ed's a regular  on the
TR list right now, but I have no idea why.  He doesn't respond to  emails from
me and I don't know if it's AOL, his email, or just Ed.  I owe  him money so
I assume he'll call or write sometime.

Robert B.  Houston
Texan in NM
73 Midget and others

John Bernard Books (The Shootist):
"I won't be wronged, I  won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I
don't do these things to  other people and I expect the same from them."