breaking news/ SOS name change BABE rally

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: breaking news/ SOS name change BABE rally
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:55:04 -0600
The Team Formally known as SOS (save our 'Spridgets') will have its name
changed due to copyright infringements (i guess) to SU ('Spridgets'
Unlimited)
 We are trying to have a name the entire lsit can have ownership of, and be
proud of, if anyone dosent like this choice, let us know.
 We believe we may be the only Brit car in the rally, and there will be
Brits flying in to the ralleye and buying american iron to compete, we hope
to have fun with them, and show them their homeland cars are contenders, for
both price and reliability.
 SU_BABE_RALLY team
Dave.Willy