Fwd: my bad. sos name / last time

To: Spridgeteers <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fwd: my bad. sos name / last time
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 12:21:20 -0600
I stand corrected.
 I have been informed I made a mistake thinking the name "sos" was owned by
anyone.
 Flounder told me use it, and another said bad idea.
 Flounder told us we could use it, and another person told us maybe it was a
bad idea. for some other reasons., that were not known to me at the time. I
"assumed" the other person thought the name was his name, and wasnt told
till after we changed our team name what those real reasons were.
 rather than tick anyone off, we changed our team name.
 It didnt really work though as one person still got quite irritated that we
were NOT using it.. hence the "I cant win" email of last night
 The person that still wants us to use the name, wants me to let the list
know, that he is and always was very happy we were using the name.
The name has been changed, period. And SOS is open for another team to use.
 Im quite tired of trying to dig out of this hole I got myself into, through
misunderstandings over the internet and apologise to any one that has to
read this "again"