Re: Weber DCOE tuning

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber DCOE tuning
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 05:29:29 -0800 (PST)
Mike,
Go up a size or two on the pump jet for starters.  I
had the same setup and same problem til Frank visited
me with a handful of jets years ago!

--- MICHAEL CARPENTER <MAIL4CARPENTERS@peoplepc.com>
wrote:

> I have a question with my Weber DCOE that I am
> hooking up to run on my 1275cc
> engine.  I bet a lot of you know the answer to this
> or can point me in the
> right direction.
>
> The Weber DCOE is mounted on a Cannon 805 manifold
> that is pretty short and a
> little upswept.  When I give it throttle relatively
> quickly, the engine falls
> on it's face and wants to stall out.  However, when
> I move the throttle slower
> and let the engine build on itself, the Weber seems
> to act fine.

Ron Soave
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work....I want to achieve it
through not dying."  - Woody Allen

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs