Re: Patch or Plug? Tire repair

To: "Paul Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@worldnet.att.net>, "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Patch or Plug? Tire repair
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:06:27 -0800 reply-type=original
American Tire will patch any flat on anybody's tire for free in hopes of
earning a future customer.  They even did the flat repair on my chrome wire
wheel a few weeks ago which has a tube, and requires extra special care.
David Riker
davriker@pacbell.net
http://home.pacbell.net/davriker/
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg