Re: Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh

To: "Norm" <twobees@sprynet.com>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Aaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhh
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 11:28:00 -0800
MessageWell, I just finished cleaning up all the little bits from a thin flang
block I recently took apart.  Not sure if the head studs are the same length,
but that's an easy fix.  Especially if they're too long.  Just need to track
down in some of my storage boxes a set of shorter pusrods and I'll be on my
way again!

Thanks for all the anecdotes and "Been there" type of support.  It was great
getting the responses.

Best, Paul A

PS:  Anyone want a stripped thin flange block, std bore, for the cost of
shipping?

Pa