NO LBC, water heater ???

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: NO LBC, water heater ???
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:34:33 -0600
Ok youse guys,

Larry "Dr. Fine" Daniels and I are going to be tackling the installation of
a water heater and utility sink in the Dream Farm shop this weekend.

I have 110v, 220v, and propane available in here.

Our current plan is to go propane as the ceiling furnace unit's propane is
piped along the same wall that the sink will reside, and it would be easier
than running 220v over to that wall.

Another idea occurred to me. tankless. I've seen both electric and gas
versions of these.

Whatever water heater is chosen. its only task will be to wash hands, and,
maybe, some day in the future,  supply hot water for a stand up shower.

It doesn't need to supply hot water for anywhere else on the property.

Any educated or professional opinions. based on experience rather than
anecdotal evidence?

WST