Ebay Sellers rain.CC.Lehigh.EDU

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ebay Sellers rain.CC.Lehigh.EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:17:05 -0500
I don't have much experience selling on Ebay, and have a couple of
questions that could probably be answered by the sellers on this list. I
like looking at the bidder's list, and in place of each bidder's ID it
says "Private Listing- bidders identities protected". Every bidder on
every item this seller has listed, what's the game? I couldn't find an
explanation in the seller's guide. Also after asking the seller a
question, it has not appeared on the item description, which is usually
a help for buyers. Is this common, or a new level of deception by
sellers? See item # 4590800661
John